Monday 25 March 2013

Three days - Massive


Very short and sweet today I think. Had to be Massive Attack for the tuneage. Loves it I do!


Easy day today on the bike, same again tomorrow, on the train Wednesday then is Thursday and we all know what happens then?

My thoughts currently are all centred around this bloody weather improving and the roads being clear by the time I arrive in the North, just something I didn’t think would be an issue, hopefully it still wont.

Nice communications with the people at Mens Running today and they are liasing with Fulham for photos and videos to be taken pitchside when I arrive which will be cool. Don’t know what the videos will be used for though?

Nearly on top of the marking and work so a nice meal out with the family tomorrow, chuck a few things in my bag and away to go.

Should contact a few people quickly I think, Flipppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment