Wednesday 13 March 2013

Gooses

Let me very quickly share my run home with you. Was one of them 'no energy' bonking runs I sometimes get in the afternoon, just clicked that did everything I usually did apart from pre run banana. School boy error. Anyways when I got to just over 7 miles I had two choices, go the short flat way (2 miles) or the long steep way (3 miles). I went the long way. :-)  The thing is the only reason I went the longer harder way was because I spotted some bastard geese on the path the other way. I knew there was a reason to dislike spring. So did I man up or, for want of a better phrase, am I a big fat gayer? Answers on a goose egg plz.
No entries to sweepstakes in other news, today may end my 3 week donation streak :-( Oh well start again tomorrow :-)

Linky Thing

No comments:

Post a Comment