Sunday 10 March 2013

Rest

28.5 miles with full pack (3.5kg) today managing to maintain just over 10 minute mile pace even with 3 minute walk breaks in each hour, toilet stops, photo stops and a change of shoes. Only one day for sure so not sure if I could keep it up for 25 days, but then again I wont have the pack everyday either. Was a testing route too with the first 20 miles pretty much all up and down and miles 22-26 into a really strong head wind. Was joined for last 8 miles by Karen on her bike which was very kind, but people are kind aren't they :-) Endomondo somehow said I ran 37 miles with a fastest mile of 2.02 mins. I is a machine :-) Time to take it a little easier now for the next what? 18 days? Will probably get another 100 miles in that time but a 15 miler next Sunday will be my longest run. I have got to listen to common sense and ignore the itchy feet I get. Can almost touch it now can't I. Once again the only thing can boost me now is somehow getting the fundraising moving again, any ideas much appreciated... http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=MattRogersonispremierleague

No comments:

Post a Comment