Tuesday 19 March 2013

9 days - Curry Night

Another day closer, a few miles on Veera and a curry night to report. The night was for a good cause, a lady with the local club running VLM for St Johns Ambulance. I loaded up on carbs and protein as you do but did stick to water, will certainly enjoy a few pints come April 21st but not before then and certainly not during the challenge as, and I think I have mentioned before, I will spend the next days run in and out of bushes/toilets. When I left the curry house we were in the middle of a quiz and my team were winning, wasn't much to do with my input though so am sure they still stormed it. The lady whose quiz night it was gave me £5 from Paul? to go towards my charity, not entirely sure who Paul is but I may have run with him a couple of weeks ago when I went out with the aforementioned local club, Sospan Road Runners, who are lovely. I should just pay the membership fee even though I won't make a lot of sessions as they are so friendly, helpful and supportive. Will put on my list of things to do when I get back. Am going to do a few easy miles home from work tomorrow and contemplate what my 8 song will be. Love todays song, Damien Rice makes my hairs tingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment