Thursday 21 March 2013

7 Days - Flapjacks everywhere

Flapjacks made caringly by a lovely supporter are arriving on peoples welcome rugs throughout the country, if that is not enough to motivate me to get from A to B everyday I don't honestly know what is :-) *flapjack* Thanks again to Greg for the song suggestion although was always going to be this song. I had a major thing for Neneh Cherry in my teenage years, remember seeing her perform Buffalo Stance on TOTP heavily pregnant, thinking about it is maybe a little odd but I was hooked, loved the song anyway and she was just soooo sexy. Managed to blag myself a lifesize carboard cut out of her in full leather gear from Raw Like Sushi album then (see below) Got it from Athena, remember that shop? Was great, many Saturdays wasted away flicking through the posters.






Got my VLM registration pack through today, number 7452, really looking forward to it for many reasons, as you could possibly imagine, but trying not to think about it too much, one day at a time.....
6 miles home on Veera tonight, had considered a run this evening too but  have you seen the weather? Next week I will have no choice but right now I have and I am going to eat double deckers instead, how many I don't know but more than one lets put it that way

Did I mention that ITV sent me a pair of jeans worn by Tracy Barlow (I don't know either) in Corrie for me to auciton off after the event. Last time I did something like this I had a beer tray from the Rovers signed by the cast which went for over £100, have no idea what may  happen with these though? Sure there must be some stalker type out there will pay a small fortune?

So 7 days to go and although donations have come to a complete standstill am feeling quite positive and  looking forward to getting going. My first ever parkrun to come on Saturday too which am a little excited about, not least because I will be in the company of many wonderful people including Jenny, Jason, Andrea and some Sospans? :-)

Tidy!

http://breathefitnessandevents.wordpress.com/i-am-premier-league/

No comments:

Post a Comment