Monday 18 March 2013

10 days - who has the remote

If you have the remote please press fast forward, I want to start NOW! Am I allowed to stamp my feet? The taper madness is in danger of sending me loopy, ended up at doctors early telling him that I was probably being a paranoid freak but could he please check out my 'sore throat and headache'. He checked it out and basically agreed with my diagnosis, paranoid freak I am. At least I am down to 10 days to go and single figures tomorrow and it allows my to indulge myself and do a countdown in songs. Todays song is not the best but I have always enjoyed a bit of The Beautiful South and, before them, The Housemartins. I do not subscribe to the guilty pleasures view, if I like a song why should I feel guilty? :-) Am sure you knowledgable people could think of a better tune but too late now, feel free to make nominations for the rest of the countdown, not a 9 though as have already decided that and is a belter. Any guesses? Do help out with 8 to 1 though... No running planned until Wednesday this week, am currently on 598 for thje year and should get to around 630-640 before I set off, will go bloody stupid then wont it? :-) Off to support another local runner doing London tomorrow night. She has organised a charity curry and quiz night fundraising for St Johns Ambulance, I'm going for the curry and will probably fail dismally at the quiz. Am willing, for comedy value, to include any answers you volunteer before tomorrow in random response to the questions, just for my own amusement really. So what do I want from you? Song suggestions, random quiz answers and guesses as to what my number 9 song is. Oh and, as ever, donations and sharing of my challenge with your social media and real life (or is this real life?) networks. Meanwhile I am going to spend the remainder of the evening trawling through the replies from the clubs, making contact where required and getting contacts put into phone and lists sorted etc. I love a good list. x Spend your hard earned cash here

No comments:

Post a Comment