Friday 22 March 2013

6 days - I feel no pain the jabberwocky haunts me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5tq1fXTxhQ Spoiling you today I really am, I love this band so much, is a long song but is certainly not my loss if you don't see it through to the end. ;-) Don't worry the jabberwocky doesn't haunt me but I certianly hope to feel as little pain as possible in the next 30 days. Not a lot to report, a nice run home from work in driving rain and blowing gales, no snow here though which is good. My inaugral parkrun tomorrow will be fun too. A few nice emails today which suggest to me that my, what seems constant, canvasssing over the last few months is starting to pay off, I won't divulge too much, as I don't want to jinx myself, but hopefully the publicity is building and you lot wont be able to pick up a paper or turn on a radio or TV soon without hearing from yours truly. Is all a bit odd as I still feel like a guy who is going for a run, because I can, but if it means I can raise one extra pound for the good causes I can deal with my five minutes in the spotlight. The continued support from the general public, family, friends and fetchies, before I even start, continues to amaze and inspire me so once again, and not for the last time by a long shot I imagine, I thank you. You are the ones making this all possible. Muchos loving x Am giving you a bonus song today because you are special, am quite excited by the return of Suede with new music (Stone Roses take note) and this song is doing absolutely nothing to dampen my enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment