Wednesday 20 March 2013

8 days - Unveiling the beard

Today I have decided to unveil my challenge beard to the blogosphere. I do not intend shaving until post VLM, if I am going on an adventure I want to look like an explorer :-) Yeah I'm gumping it up baby.... Laura hates it but she will get over it I'm sure. Mostly I have had nice comments (well all comments have been nice except Laura's lol) Gentle 7 and a bit miles home from work today avec backpack change of shoes for last mile just because is something I will be doing during the run so is another thing I want my body to get used to now, stopping and starting randomly. Veera tomorrow with a short run tomorrow night a possibility, we will see. Was given a new app for free today, Mywhereabouts I think it is called and basically it is going to tweet automatically every half hour for me during the challenge saying where I am, how far I have run that day and linking to my donations page, every little helps? Todays song choice comes courtesy of one of my biggest supporters, he has also chosen tomorrows '7' tune. Top tune today and it is an on the road song which is apt :-) Unfortunate flatulence episode in class this afternoon, couldn't hide the fact, wasn't smelly but loud, so said 'Oops pardon me a little bum burp'. Took a little while to bring things back in order. What can I say teachers are human too, it was curry night last night after all... So this time next week I will be residing in Chez Flip and Anna and looking forward to finally getting the show on the road in the morning, say oooohhhhh!!!!!!!! http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=MattRogersonispremierleague

No comments:

Post a Comment