Monday 4 March 2013

There are no reasons

Nah I'm not really a Monday hater, crikey it is only 5 days until the weekend isn't it. Have eaten too much crap today though so have decided to cancel tomorrows rest day and run home from work, will probably make it a 7 or 8 miler. Has been a slow day on the donations front too, sure I can't expect to constantly get the amounts I have been doing, but I sure as hell can hope. Have heard back from a couple of the Round Table branches though who have been very positive so hope that is a sign of things to come. The song for today is more for the tenuous Bob Geldof and fundraising link, hope I don't get to Bob on all your arses but I do refuse to feel guilty or apologise for constant banging on and canvassing for donations for these fantastic causes. My sportpursuit order is now 'in warehouse' so should be with me in days as should my backpack. Will have shoes, new socks, shorts, sunglasses and backpack then, with copious amounts of bodyglide arriving today and shirts last week I am, bar a couple of logistical things, ready to rock and rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fundraiser-web/fundraiser/showFundraiserProfilePage.action?userUrl=MattRogersonispremierleague

No comments:

Post a Comment