Sunday 24 March 2013

4 days - Accounts and physical resources


Couldn't decide on a four song so chose track four off a favourite album, this is a top top tune. Gets me right there, take a listen.


Seems a long time ago now as have been snowed under getting on top of stuff for work and marking cashflow, breakeven and physical resources but had a real fun slow 8 mile run this morning. A local race went virtually by my front door and lots of friends were involved whether they be running or marshalling so I joined in and had a plod with them, with lots of stops to talk to people and receive well wishes. Was a happy run :-) Unfortunately the only downside was not having enough hours in the day to be able to fit in my daughters first Karate grading too but she passed with flying colours so is on her way to being *ninja* :-)

 

Broke the £2500 barrier today so 5% of target down which I can't complain about before I even start running and keep receiving more publicity and messages of support which mean so much. That is about it really except this photo I took post run and put on FB with the following caption, not sure when I started looking so old but it happens to us all.

 

'If you see this man running towards you in the next 4 weeks don't be scared, just feed him'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment