Thursday 21 January 2010

Rant Alert!


It is official! I would rather run on snow and ice than that crap tonight, bloody wind and rain done my swede right in. Honestly now, and I trust you people to do this, when at the end of this year/start of next year I suggest another spring marathon such as VLM slap me repeatedly until I think better of it cos I'm pretty sure the thrill of finishing on April 25th will never be enough to compensate for nights like tonight. Call me a drama queen but tonight was just so crap, had to turn hr zone alarm off after just under 3 miles because just couldn't cope with going so bloody slow, especially in the dire weather, anyway if I had wanted to go that bloody slow I would have taken the dog for a walk.


Enjoyed last nights 6.5 miles @ 8.40mm pace though and am looking forward to first race of the year on Sunday a quick(?) 5 miles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment