Sunday 24 January 2010

First race of the Year

West Glamorgan XC 5 miler. Happy with the 36.53 time, will probably lose a few seconds when official results come out but still means around 7.20mm pace which when I think that a few weeks back I was struggling to do 2 miles @ 8mm pace is a big confidence boost and makes me realise I can push myself much harder. Either way as was my first 5 miler is a PB. Believing can do sub 3.30 London again now but I'm sure will change my mind a good few times in next 13 weeks. Anyway, for now at least, all is rosy.





Think I deserve a treat and as I'm off the beer am thinking caramel in either the form of a Starbuck's caramel shortcake or a Cadbury's Caramel bar, or both? MMMMmmm!!!!

A quick shout out to Stu who came in at just over 30 mins, congrats on another fantastic pb mate!

No comments:

Post a Comment