Wednesday 13 January 2010

Bad times....


Was supposed to do 3 x 1.5 miles intervals at 7.29 mm pace or below but did miles instead and that was a struggle, starting to get to me now how much fitness I lost in my time out. Just looked back at my last interval session way back on 4 October and averaged 6.45 pace over two 1 mile intervals. Today averaged 7.20 pace over the three. Maybe I'm being too harsh on myself, at least I'm out there, and I did do a core and hip flexor strength session this morning too, but really want to do well in VLM. Oh well sure it will pick up, long time to go yet.....

Nothing exciting or funny to report unfortunately although the caretaker did turn up on the track, thought he was going to kick me off but he just said hello, not doing any harm I guess. Love the hole in the fence...

No comments:

Post a Comment