Sunday 10 January 2010

Medically impossible?


Not sure but think one of my eyeballs may have frozen by the end of my run this morning. Was happy to do 10 miles in the conditions and thankfully it didn't snow too much but was running into the wind on the way back and by the end my left eye in particular sort of glazed over and everything seemed a little unreal. So I am saying either my eyeballs froze or the little bit of snow that did come down whilst I was running was laced with LSD.

To be frank I have had a complete titful of this weather now, the sooner it all clears up the better, just makes everything harder, not even wishing for snow so I can have another day off work now. Have had enough of ending up on my arse when out running too.

At least my Meggy had a laugh when I got home and my lips were so frozen I was talking like had just had an injection and filling in every tooth.

Australia anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment