Tuesday 5 January 2010

Cool Runnings...

...or should I say bloody freezing.

Did just under 6 miles on the track last night because temperature was around -3 and everywhere else was frozen. Didn't fancy landing on my arse for the second time in a week. Did I enjoy running round a track 20 times? No. Oh well could have been the mighty Stu Griffiths who did 40 laps+?!?

An unexpected bonus run of 5+ miles this afternoon as 20 minutes snow this morning resulted in Swansea and Llanelli coming to a standstill and college being closed. Ridiculous really but I'm not one to moan. Just started to comedown again as I write so may get another day off tomorrow? May have to hit the treadmill though.

Certainly need these runs as am now officially a fat boy running having put 10lb on over Christmas which has given me another target to aim for, down to 12.5 stone by London...

Better get my skates on...

No comments:

Post a Comment