Tuesday 26 January 2010

Disrupted Plans


6 x 800m interval session that was planned for tonight went pear shaped when I got to the track and it was being used by people who had actually received permission to use it which I find a little soft to be honest. Whats more they were playing with egg shaped balls. Now it is understandable Sky +'ing the Mighty Spurs to go running, but to play rugby? I was tempted to go and tell them to clear off but felt it may have been taking advantage of my superior masculinity especially as it was being exemplified by my running tights.


So at least I got home not long after the football had started, caught up by half time, watched a good win for the boys and can now look forward to doing the interval session tomorrow instead. If them rugby boys are there again I WILL be having words, possibly....

No comments:

Post a Comment