Wednesday 6 January 2010

Bloody Weathermen


Now I was aware before going out that it would be cold. I was also aware that I was going to be running in an inch of snow. Bothered? No! However having checked the Met's, Sky's and the Beeb's forecasts I was not prepared for an hour running in a wind that must of had a chill factor of about -7 gazillion along with constant very light snow, they were not forecast and neither did I appreciate them. Grounds for legal action? Answers on an Elle Woods shaped postcard.

Oh well have done my 6.5 miles for the day and I guess no harm is done, suppose I should be grateful for the weather to some extent, I could be in work.

I am already fearing for my safety tomorrow with -6 forecast for tonight think it may be a little icy. Possibly have to use the dreadmill....

So looks like another night of watching the forecasts then, they better get it bloody right this time. Whatever happened to John Kettley? He was a weatherman, a weatherman, a weatherman....

No comments:

Post a Comment