Tuesday 2 February 2010

Shameful...


Plan for today:


1. Finish teaching 1615

2. Quick Superman change into running gear

3. Jump on bike down to track

4. Enter through secret door

5. Mile warm up, 4 miles fartlek, Mile warm down

6. Rush home for tea by 6

7. Bath, myself and kids

8. Watch Spurs beat Leeds


Actual chain of events:


1. Finish teaching 1620 because students are clowns

2. Even quicker Superman change into running gear

3. Jump on bike down to track, stuck behind learner doing 30 in a 40 zone

4. Track in use by bloody egg chasers again

5. Back on bike home

6. Field Mile warm up, 4 miles fartlek, .8 mile warm down as 6 fast approaching

7. Tea

8. Clean kitchen and bath myself quickly

9. Discover Spurs are playing tomorrow night


Key points in this actual chain of events are 4 and 9. Track wasn't actually in use but pitch was as kickers were practicing, from my vantage point I thought it was Stephen Jones but thinking about it he must be with Wales squad? Didn't fancy being target practice anyway. They weren't very good, their balls were everywhere.


As for point 9 I must admit I am scared about what is happening to me. I dont think I'm on the turn or anything but having the wrong night for a Spurs game is bad form and last week I went out running and Sky +'d a game for when I got home. To be honest if my old mates back in Southampton knew such a thing they would think I had already turned completely. Running has consumed me...

No comments:

Post a Comment