Wednesday 17 February 2010

Changing Plans

Not ideal but worked out for the best tonight.

Original plan was to do 10 early this morning before Laura went to work but Chris wanted to see what it felt like to do 13 before Llanelli Half. Was happy with that and looking forward to going out with some company at 1830. In fact I was pacing the house all day was looking forward to it so much. Unfortunately a combination of a heavily(ish) pregnant Dina and a sick dog meant he had to cancel which meant another change of plan.

New plan was to go out as soon as Laura got home for the original 10 but had really lost all motivation and had to drag myself out the door. Once out though had a fantastic run, felt really strong and had no niggles so, as I said, it all worked out for the best. Really happy at the moment, nice 7 miles tomorrow and then a rest day Friday will set me up well for another big week next week.

Got my passport through today too which is confirmation that I am off to snowy Teplice in the Czech Republic on March 14th for 8 days so have amended my training plan accordingly. When I say snowy I just looked at the forecast and there is snow predicted for next 14 days but maybe it will warm up by the time I get there? Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment