Tuesday 23 February 2010

I had a choice...

...I made a choice.

The choice was an evening interval session (I hate speed work) or a night of eating crap.
I chose both.

Had to drag myself out of the door for interval work, especially now the secret door is closed. Ended up doing my 15 x 200m splits through the precinct in town. Had some funny looks but as most of these were from people who were having discussions with lampposts and shop window mannequins (don't think it was Kim Cattrall) I didn't feel too mental.

As all I have eaten today is a bowl of rice with chillis and peppers for lunch and pasta with the same ingredients for tea, two poached eggs, two yoghurts, a banana and an apple I refuse to feel guilty for the handful of cow biscuits I just consumed. May have another handful now actually or some shredded wheat...

No comments:

Post a Comment