Wednesday 3 March 2010

A sore point...


To be honest with you I have always had a problem with rubbing as a runner, am not sure why. I am not a fat bloater or anything but, more often than not, nipples and thighs are like a blood orange by the time I finish my longer runs . Yes I have tried vaseline and been recommended other like products but none of them have ever lasted long enough, however much I apply, and leave them horrible greasy stains on your running gear. Not that I'm vain or anything. I have though, I believe, found the product for me, BodyGlide Anti Chafe stick. Had mine delivered today and did tonights 11 miles, with my most sandpaper like clothing, without a problem, plus it doesn't stain. Jobs a good one.



Was a long day today with the youngest poorly and having to accompany me on a sponsored walk with 70 students along the Mumbles. So not only have I run 11 miles I also walked 6, for 3 of which I had to carry my 5 year old daughter. Not that I'm one to moan.




So have we got that all straight now?




1. I'm not a fat bloater!


2. I'm not vain!


3. I'm not one to moan!

No comments:

Post a Comment