Tuesday 16 March 2010

Papa/Tata


Running round the lake in what I believe I was told are the Royal Gardens Teplice for the fartlek session. Now that was one frozen lake believe you me.


There was a young girl (6-7) with her mother who tried to run towards me the first time I passed her. Second time she started calling what sounded like Papa as I was running towards her although having looked into it think it must have been Tata, which means the same thing. Her mother was trying best to persuade her otherwise, I found it quite funny, was a little tempted to say 'Nicole'. Third time however she just started howling as soon as she saw me coming towards her, the mother glared at me and I for some reason felt quite guilty that I wasn't her Tata. I avoided her on all future laps.


Apart from that was a good run, be it with a niggle or 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment