Sunday 28 March 2010

Cho-Pat


So looks like I have developed Runners Knee (patella tendonitis), not the best timing but didn't stop me doing 20 miles today and certainly wont stop me completing London. Seems short term am going to have to shell out for one of these cho-pat knee straps along with lots of quad strengthening exercises, long term change my runnning style completely, chi-running or pose anyone?

I just wonder if this problem suddenly occuring sporadically over last few weeks is due to new running shoes? They are the same style as last pair, as recommended by gait analysist, but a newer version?

Anyway onwards and upwards, apart from the tender knee felt strong today energy wise, do like a muffin on a long run (fnarr fnarr), one more week to go until taper....


Patella Tendonitis


Cho-Pat

Chi Running


Pose running

No comments:

Post a Comment