Saturday 20 March 2010

Random happenings...


Felt really good today and wasn't sure goign out the door as still not 100% healthy, I think all the smoking in Teplice is getting to me (not me or students smoking, everybody else though).

Ran to Germany and back virtually which you dont get to say everyday. But if you think that is random something even more random, especially considering all other factors, happened too. My second longest standing friend, have known him 30 years, but very rarely speak or see him nowadays, in fact haven't seen or spoken to each other in over 6 months, ran past me in the opposite direction. Bizarre eh? Well at least it would be if I wasn't lying but he did phone me in mid run which in my books is still quite random, particularly as even though we did see each other last time I was in Southampton he hasn't phoned me in probably about 3 years. Always good to hear the ugly sods voice although I think he may have thought I was fobbing him off when I said I couldn't talk as I was running to Germany.

*Mental Note to Self* Phone him when back home....

No comments:

Post a Comment