Saturday 27 March 2010

37740


So my number has come through for the race which has turned up the excitement another notch, don't know how I'm going to cope for 4 more weeks, just have to I suppose.

5 miles this morning, still really strong but if 5 miles aren't easy by this stage guess I'd be right up the proverbial creek?!

Another glass half full feeling is the clocks going forward an hour tonight, regardless of the fact it means an hours less sleep before 20 tomorrow morning, all I can think about is the warm light summer nights out running, Cannae wait. Why do we insist on changing the clocks for wintertime still anyway?

Starting to wonder what the come down will be like after London, has pretty much dictated my life since I found out I was running back in October what with the fundraising and the training.

No comments:

Post a Comment