Saturday 6 March 2010

Humour Bypass


Looking back over my blogs since beginning VLM training I have realised that the humour has slowly been eroded in direct correlation to the increase in mileage. No that I don't think people are laughing at them still, but more at me than with me possibly.


So when I set out for my very easy run this morning I was determined to see something that I could make some funny observations about but nothing doing, although I did pass an old man sitting in his wheelchair outside his front gate soaking up the lovely morning sun who had a delayed reaction in responding to my cheery 'Good Morning' not replying until I was about 10 metres past him. Well it was either delayed reaction or I was running faster than I thought.


Anyway Llanelli Half Marathon tomorrow and I still haven't decided on my race strategy but think will probably be aiming for 7.40 to 8mm pace. Sure I will see some funny sights to talk about though for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment