Tuesday 20 April 2010

Not long now!

And I'm a bit bloody excited for sure. Just done a short interval session tonight, didn't push too hard, was too scared to push too hard especially when went onto gravelly terrain and my knee twinged (or did I imagine it?).

So what does tonight's session mean? I shall tell you!

It means that in 6 miles time, over two sessions, the next mile I run will be the beginning of the end of 6 months of blood, sweat, tears and a fair bit of enjoyment.

Bring it on!

Oh yeah...

Would you like to follow me in the Marathon from the comfort of your sofa on your mobile or online via Facebook. My running number is 37740.

Follow me on facebook here: Clicky clicky

Follow these simple instructions to follow me on your phone (Don't know the cost!):

TEXT
Text the word ‘RUN‘ to 83040* and adidas will send you a link to the mobile tracking service

ENTER
Simply enter my race number and the system will do the rest

RUN
Adidas’ award-winning tracking service follows your runner by using the timing chip in their shoe as they pass the 5k markers along the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment