Wednesday 7 April 2010

Blimey...


...if that is how I feel running after a couple of days rest, and that due to illness, and a sports massage I am going to be fresh as daisy by London. If I was Messrs Wanjiru, Lel at al I would be looking over my shoulder for the slightly over weight boy from Llanelli.

Ok so I exaggerate some what but felt great tonight in the warmest weather I have run in for months, even if it was only an easy five, you know how you feel right? Hope tomorrows tempo feels as good and my taper really does leave me feeling as good as if not better come the BIG day. I am really confident now that nothing will stop me coming in under 4 hours and that will be a result in my first marathon (yes I said first).

Was going to stop blogging after London but I have my eye on bigger and better(?) things already that will really need sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment