Sunday 18 April 2010

Drunken


This time next week I shall be drunken and hopefully celebrating a sub 4 VLM at the least. I will have finished for sure so will be happy whatever. Just 10 more miles to run over 3 short sessions this week and lots of pasta, potatoes, porridge and rice.

10 this morning with Chris, so easy was ridiculous but a confidence booster, I never thought I would consider 10 miles as quite short, how times have changed. Lovely weather for it, could do with being a little cooler next weekend but will take it as it comes. Knee niggled but was eminently bearable excaept when changing terrain, not a problem in London though I presume? This was without cho-pat.

Just can't believe is going to be over this time next week, has been such a big part of my life for 6 months think it will be like losing a close friend.

Am open to suggestions of something new to aim for in the autumn....

No comments:

Post a Comment