Saturday 16 February 2013

Wonderful Daughter/ Wonderful People

Have been canvassing pretty hard the last 24 hours for donations as I have seen the fund edging closer and closer to 4 figures and with another 6 miles planned later to add on to this mornings 16 I posted on FB that I wasn't going out until I got to £1000. When I got down to £5 left I issued another plea at which point Megan came down and donated the shortfall out of her own pocket, she is lovely sometimes :-) So another 6 miles it is, am going to hit the longest, steepest hill in Llanelli just to make it worth her money! *STOP PRESS* As I type this I have had another notification to say that an ex student, who had already donated £10 this morning, put another £5 in the pot so I could give daughter her money back. It always seems to be the ones who can least afford it who make the most effort, why is that? I love people anyway.... Have a nice weekend everyone :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment