Thursday 14 February 2013

The returning daughter

Today is one of much excitement in Chez Rogerson as middle child is returning from a weeks exchange visit in France where amongst other things she has been watching Les Rouges beat Les Bleus, climbiing the Eiffel Tower, visiting Oradour Sur Glane (I had never heard of this place, history has never been my strong point, what an amazing/sad story) and staying with an exchange student in Agen, which is twinned with Llanelli. She seems to have had a fantastic time, I certainly hope so, I have missed her loads so it better have been worth my pain (plus I haven't had a cup of tea made for me in a week) Don't feel I can blog this morning without mentioning Oscar Pistorious, another terribly sad story. I could insert a rant here about the futility of guns, really does anything good come from them ever? I think not but then again 'I think I told you, I'm a lover not a fighter'... Strong running last 3 days, just a short 5-6 mile recovery lined up today, is all time constraints will allow anyway and then 60 or so over the weekend. Time for a bit of foam rolling (and token core work) first though. Going to watch Foals on the red button before anything though! Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment