Tuesday 12 February 2013

I wont quit my gibber gabber

Is it for me, is it for you, I don't bloody know, who is a blog for? Actually the minimal amount of people who read my blog it must be for me but I am, CATEGORICALLY, going to blog every day up until I am Premier League and VLM is over so this whole bloody thing is documented. Some days it may just say 'shit day' or 'good day' other days I may ramble on and on about stuff like why small dogs are so bloody aggressive or why I just ate 4 snickers a double decker and a pack of chocolate digestives in one sitting.... Today though I am just going to tell you about how I am ramping the mileage back up, hope to make 100+ this week but not sure logistics will allow, just have to watch this space. Did 6 miles this morning, very slow but that is ok, is nice to have the garmin on to measure duration and distance but not look at the pace. Is very cathartic or therapeutic or both or something like one of them... Used my winnings on SportPursuit too and will soon be taking delivery of two new pairs of Inov-8 Road 255s, shorts, socks and new sunglasses. Tidy that is :-) nearly ready to go for next weeks ultra too, just waiting for the last delivery than can do the bags, a bit of laminating, a bit of baking and some sign putting up and will be under starters orders for the 2nd 'Born to Run' ultra. That's tidy too that is! Until next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment