Wednesday 13 February 2013

Oi IT/Arty people, cop a load of this!

Anyone with an opinion would actually do. Have just, erm, 'designed' my shirt for the run. Have a look at the pics, basically I am thinkiing writing on the back, images on the front, bearing in mind also that I will have a backpack on at least half of the time. Really would love to hear your opinions, advice on improvements or offers to do better, I am not great at this sort of thing :-( Hope to locate a friendly shirt printer then who is willing to do 5 shirts out of the goodness of their hearts (and for a fair bit of publicity). Is all for charidee after all. In running news am getting some good mileage in over half term, should do over 100 for the week which will set me up nicely for when the challenge kicks off, just hope is a little warmer, dryer and less windy by then. Looking to average basically 20 miles a day this Friday, Saturday and Sunday with at least one day with full pack and lunch break etc. Will be first time I have done anything like this but with some long days ahead food breaks will be a necessity, what sort of things should I look at eating though? Knowing my guts will have to be pretty bland. Going to be a case of suck it and see over next few weeks I suppose?

No comments:

Post a Comment