Monday 23 January 2012

You can't knock a Double Decker



Summary of W/C 16/1/12

Mileage – 41.48 miles
Bike – 74.39 miles
Core sessions – 3
Weight loss – 2lbs

Exercise interrupting dogs – 0 (In fact there were some very considerate dog owners)
Another good week last week, not as many running miles as I may have liked but was important to recce the ultra route on the bike on Saturday hence the high miles there and lack of a long run. Really pleased I forced myself to do core session 3 before bed last night too, could this, my 40th year, finally be the year of the 6 pack, probably not but is another goal…..

Am on the Double Deckers and digestives tonight, before anyone shouts at me let me make it quite clear that his is like a final supper before the Llanelli plan starts tomorrow. I’m feeling highly motivated and got a personal message from me athlete of the year, Liz Yelling, on facebook last week, wishing me well and telling me to train smart.

So train smart I will…..

Mate in work thinks Star Bars rule?

No comments:

Post a Comment