Monday 14 January 2013

Choo Choo here I come!

http://breathefitnessandevents.wordpress.com/i-am-premier-league/ So I booked the train to take me to house of Flip and Anna today ready to start the challenge. Cost me £42 which I can cope with, I could have gone first class for another £300 , what exactly would that extra £300 give me I wonder. The benefits of privatisation eh? Bring back British Rail, this is the age of the train.... Had a few butterflies on booking the train, is getting more real by the day, and it also gave me a timely kick up the arse to keep pushing for help and support although I am sure you all thought I never stopped pushing. Today I am going to tell you where I am still struggling for accommodation, maybe you can help or know someone who can. I have contacted running clubs in these areas today but you are likely to know more than me. So here goes: Leeds - March 31st Coventry - April 9th Northampton - April 10th Four Marks/Alton/Bordon - April 15th Kingston Upon Thames - April 17th Thanks for your help and time once more. In other news training is going to plan there or thereabouts, been a little poorly last two days, sore throat and head cold so did 25 on bike and 6 run yesterday instead of an 18 miler. Thankfully today was always going to be a rest day. Will hopefully get 12 in tomorrow between running home from work and going out again after tea. Should be a 70+ mile week plus Veera miles. Eaten way too much chocolate tonight, start again tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment