Wednesday 6 April 2011

Climbing the walls...


What's going down?
What's going around?
I'm climbing the wall

Getting pretty excited about Brighton and London now. Not thinking about the mileage, just that I’m going for another PB in Brighton and then as close to sub 4 as I can manage in London, haven’t actually thought of the strategy for that yet though.

Been sorting out travel arrangements for both races tonight, in particular how Laura is going to navigate London with all the kids and get to and from the supporting point in time to A. See me pass (easy) and B. to the finishing area for my arrival (not so easy). It is all this organising now that is raising the excitement levels, especially as it reminds me of last year and the fact that I was climbing the walls even more than I am now.

Is going to be a fun 11 or 12 days, including seeing Mum and Dad this weekend and Hamleys and the Natural History Museum on the Monday after London, hey maybe I will even enjoy the running. :-)

Is not too late to put your hand in your pockets either,click here, every penny helps those less fortunate than yourselves and will help motivate me in the harder moments…..

No comments:

Post a Comment