Saturday 19 October 2013

2014 Plans Mk3

Another change of plans for 2014. laura was, rightly, not overly impressed that I had booked the Joust 24HR race the weekend of her 40th Birthday. I't wasn't intentional you know, I don't think of these sort of things, one look and I soon realised my error though :-) So it will be a nice relaxing time away that weekend in September instead. I did suggest we could do the Joust together but, err well, no! In its place I have booked for me and Joint Ear Knee to run as a pair at Endure24 in June instead. Is only 2 months after VLM so decided against taking the solo plunge then, just don't think I would do myself justice regards what I would hope to get out od such an event and the preparation I would require. In addition to these still plan to enter Likey's Beacons Ultra next November too. Looking forward to tomorrows run with club which will be a recce of the MT10 course I am going to attempt to run three times in a row in 4 weeks time. Hopefully along with helping to mark out the course the day before the race this will get me over my concern of going off course. Trip to the flicks last night to see Sunshine on Leith, thoroughly enjoyed, can think of a million and one worse ways to spend two hours of my life. Catch it if you can, good entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment