Saturday 26 February 2011

Be aware...



Finding hard to motivate myself to blog at the moment which is a shame as I'm sure when I look back I will wish I had documented more of my 3 marathons in 3 weekends journey. However with arranging the charity auction last weekend, very successful, thanks to those who attended, and the track marathon for April 2nd it seems I spend all my time running or online anyway so the blog takes a back seat.

Anyway, back to the title, and I feel I must make everyone aware of what is happening outside your front door even as I write. I noticed it as soon as I went for my 6 miles this morning, there in the sky, a big bright yellow thing, it reminds me of something but I can't put my finger on it. I heard an old couple talking about it and think they said it's 'The Gun', maybe we are under attack? If it is a gun I think it must be a laser as it is very warm. I put the news on as soon as I got home but they aren't reporting it, probably another Government cover up. Call me paranoid if you like. As I have been writing this the clouds have appeared and the yellow thing has disappeared, careful though because I think it is still there. Please let me know if you hear anything.....

So is 5 weeks until marathon number one, please shout at me if I don't blog at least twice a week

No comments:

Post a Comment